Friday, September 17, 2010

It's girl!!!!

On 4th of July 2009,  we had our 3D ultrasound. I was scheduled to have an anatomy ultrasound on August 11th, but I couldn't wait that long so I called the local 3D ultrasound boutique. At around 11:20 AM on Independence Day, we gave up our independence when we discovered my precious cargo was a bouncing baby girl. Tears came to Anthony's and mine eyes. We were overcome with emotions. We both had a son from previous marriages so we desperately wanted a girl. I had told myself over and over it was a boy so I wouldn't be disappointed when I discovered it wasn't a girl. I wanted a baby girl since I was ababy girl. She is  my dream come true. We went home and celebrated with a BBQ and daddy drank himself stupid when he realized that he was going to be a father of a little baby girl( dating, wedding, man looking at his little girl, GRRHHHHH).

No comments:

Post a Comment